Friday, May 30, 2003

Unintended Call of Silence

I don't mean to bewilder you, but this is a warning to all cell phone owners. Please make sure that you turn on the auto-lock mechanism of your phone. This prevents the phone from reacting when random buttons are pressed when it's in your backpack, bag, or purse, . More specifically, it is a deterrent from what I have termed the Unintended Call of Silence, when the buttons on your cell phone are pressed in a certain way so as to dial a random person on your phone list. I have been the unfortunate recipient of several calls like this, I think because my name begins with the letter A and so I am at the top of most people's phone lists. I have overheard amazing things - beware! So this warning to all those who fail to use auto-lock, always beware that the walls really do have ears!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails