Sunday, January 10, 2010

I promise that I do live...

I know that I haven't posted much in the last month or so. I apologize for that. I do intend on continuing to post, but like most of you, I have a number of projects going on simultaneously at work, church, and with the Dominican Laity.

On the Dominican front, I am in the final run preparing for my first profession as a Lay Dominican at the end of February. If you recall, I was admitted to the Order in January of 2009. The final run of the novitiate formation involves a lot of reading, including getting into a bit of St. Thomas' Summa Theologica and Summa Contra Gentiles, which I am doing now.

2 comments:

Heather Barrett said...

Congratulations as you approach your first profession! Mine was one of the happiest days of my life so far. :)

Alan Phipps said...

Thanks! Pray for me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails