Saturday, January 28, 2006

Rediscovering the Gibson

In a surprising turn, last night I had a lengthy dream in which I paid a visit to the home of Mel Gibson and engaged him and his oldest son in conversation on various topics, something which seemed to go on for hours. Gibson informed me of the death of his parents, and having told him that I would pray for them and for his family, I woke up feeling like I had truly bonded with the man. Keep in mind that I know nothing more about Mel Gibson than anyone else other than by viewing his films, nor have I been impressed with his more wacked ecclesiology. Anyway, by the end of the dream, I discovered that I was not actually present at the Gibson estate, but rather that I had watched the whole thing on an extended episode of "The Tonight Show" with Jay Leno. Gift, or curse? ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails