Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Inactivity, with Bush in Heaven

Sorry for all of the inactivity lately; I've been busy with various things, including a major release at work, various events related to my ministry work here in Santa Barbara, and preparation to take the train (first time ever) down to the San Diego area for Holy Week.

But to add some relief, I found this posted over at textkit.com, so I couldn't resist posting it here:
George W. Bush mortuus erat et ad ianuam caeli stetit. Introire voluit et ianuam pulsavit. "Quis es?", Deus quaesivit. Bush dixit se Bush esse. "Proba te illum esse", dixit Deus. Dixit Bush, "Cur me Bush esse probare debeo?". "Omnes debent; Einstein debuit, Picasso debuit", Deus respondit. Bush miratus: "Quis Einstein est, quis Picasso est?". Suspiravit Deus, "introi".
I'll refrain from posting an English translation since you've no doubt heard a version of it before.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails